The School Store Serving the CHS Community

Back to Article
Back to Article

Kierra Stuart, Reporter

During the week of October 15th-17th, Ms. Spriggs’ 2018-2019 school store students worked hard on Cystic fibrosis week. The school store held school events such as a kickoff event, mini-games during lunch, an awareness assembly and a Cystic Fibrosis game with the football team. They put on these events to raise awareness and support Coach Schindler’s grandson Josh and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Now the school store is working to open the Hotspot on Monday, November 9th for all staff and students. There will be school spirit wear, school supplies, snacks, drinks and etc.. sold in the school store. Students are not allowed in the school store without a pass, which is sold at A and C lunch. There’s also a room in the hotspot called the Chill zone, where you can eat your food and relax.

2018-2019 School Store staff-

Michele Barnes -O’Sullivan, Danielee Calhoun, JaNiyah Franklin, Jaden Fredericks, Paris Goldsby, Aliyanna Gorden, Sean Hamilton, Tyresse Henderson, Maya Jackson, Jadai Johnson, Princess Mia Johnson, Andrea’ Jones, Jordan Jones, La-Niya King, Lukas Knerr,  Adrian Manuel, Victoria Mitchell, Dondray Paris, Kierra Pearce, Tianna, Chrishia Summers, Richard Washington, Danishia Watson, Anthony Willis and Domonic Willis

School Store Managers-Cameryn Maisano, Tyrone James, Destiney Moore, and Courtney Martin