Senior Farewells

Chrishia Summers and Alwina Welly

A few weeks ago the lovely class of 2018 were coming down to their last days and a few of their former teachers kindly gave them a very meaningful farewell message, including Mr.Dameron, Ms. Shier, Mr.Moskal, and Mr.Finn.

“I am elated to see all of the seniors starting their next stages in the marathon of life. But, I am also saddened. I will miss you, pretty much all of you 🙂 , and I wish you the absolute best life that you can imagine. Remember the most important lesson:  Don’t Suck!   Don’t suck in your preparation, your attitude, your effort, and your desires to be a CHAMPION of LIFE. In the words of Martin Luther King Jr., ” If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”  Seniors, start today with moving forward with your lives. May they all be spectacular!”

Mr. Dameron

“Dear seniors, I am so proud of each and every one of you and the hard work you put in over the past thirteen years of school to get to this point.  I am glad I had the privilege of seeing you grow up, from the short little elementary schoolers I taught way back when to the mature (and taller!) young men and women who are now graduating.  I wish you all the best of luck as you head off into the future, and I firmly believe that you will go far and make Clintondale proud.  I’ll miss you!”

Love,
Miss Shier

“Seniors,

It was a pleasure working with you as students, I truly hope you all stay ambitious and find your place in your life.

Mr.Moskal

“Goodbye Seniors,

It’s been a great four years and five or six for some of you since I’ve known you since you were in Middle School. I’m going to miss you a lot and have nothing but great memories of you guys, best of luck to all of you.”

Mr.Finn